The following businesses offer discounts to current YTI Students. Student ID must be shown to receive discounts.
YTI - Altoona Discounts
YTI - Lancaster Discounts
YTI - York Discounts
- Rita's Italian Ice - East York (3000 E. Market St.): 10% off entire order with your student ID
- Friendly's Restaurant - (423 Loucks Rd. York): 10% off with YTI ID
- Unique Physique Fitness Center (3432 E. Market St. York): YTI student price is $25.00/month membership fee (normally $30/month), $24.00 down
- Hair Styling, Coloring & Finishing by Denise Aust London (2186 S. Queen St. York): New clients receive 50% off any service
- Denny's Restaurant (1191 Loucks Rd. York): 10% off entire check with student ID
- JoAnn Fabrics (2136 S. Queen St. York): 10% off every purchase with student ID
- KinderCare Learning Centers (East and West York locations): 5% off tuition with student ID
- YWCA of York - Corporate discount can be applied with a valid student ID card - 5% off total tuition each week for early and school age learning centers, fitness center discounts - option 1: $20 monthly fitness membership ($10 for each additional family member; recurring billing from bank account or credit card required), option 2: $240 yearly fitness membership; $120 for each additional family member per year; must be paid in full at time of sign-up.
General Discounts, Technology:
General Discounts, Insurance:
- Allstate - Resident student discount - Enjoy up to 35% off your premium if you have a child attending school at least 100 miles away from where your car is garaged.
- Allstate - Good student discount - All those A's can add up. Single, full-time students under the age of 25 can save up to 20% for getting good grades.
- Geico - Good student discount when you maintain a B average or better!
- Nationwide - Good student discount to those between the ages of 16-24 who are active high school or college students and maintain at least a B average.
- State Farm - Receive up to 25% off with good grades up to the age of 25
- **Check with your insurance provider for good student discounts! Many other insurance companies also offer this benefit. See Steve Helfrich, Campus Registrar, if you need a transcript to send to your insurance company!**
General Discounts, Transportation:
YTI York offers discount bus passes for sale through the Educational Funding office at a 5% discount over regularly priced passes. The options available are as follows:
- 11-ride pass: $9.50/each
- 31-day hop and go pass: $33.25/each
Please see the Educational Funding office or Student Services to purchase a pass!
- Amtrak - Save 10% with your student advantage card!
- Greyhound - Save 20% with your student advantage discount card!