Request for Transcript
We are currently experiencing a delay in the processing of transcript requests. Please allow up to 14 days for your request to be completed.
In accordance to FERPA guidelines, all requests for transcripts must be in writing. Requests for your official YTI transcript (which includes the Registrar's signature and embossed college seal) may be mailed or faxed:
- You may visit the Academic Affairs Office and complete a transcript request form or you may complete and mail this printable Transcript Request Form. (You will need the free Acrobat Reader plug-in to view this document.)
- You may mail a letter to the Registrar's Office requesting that your transcript be sent or prepared for pick-up. The following information should be included in your request:
- Your name during time of attendance
- Dates of attendance and/or a year of graduation
- A social security number, student ID number, and/or birth date
- Complete mailing address information for where transcript(s) should be sent.
- Your signature
- You may fax a written request including the information specified in Option 2
This information must be provided before the request will be processed. Transcripts can be faxed to a specific destination. However, faxed transcripts may not be considered official because the embossed seal will not be included.
Contact Information for Transcript Requests
- Email: Transcripts@yti.edu
- Address: 2900 Fairway Drive, Altoona, PA 16601
- Phone: 814-944-5643 or 1-800-458-6706
- Fax: 814-944-5309
Capital Region, Lancaster, Motorcycle Technology and York Campuses
There is no charge for transcripts. TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE RELEASED IF FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS HAVE NOT BEEN SATISFIED.