Snap-on is the exclusive provider of hand tools, power tools and tool storage equipment for YTI's Motorcycle Technology Center.
Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users.
» Snap-on web site
Students enrolled in the Motorsports Technology program each receive a Snap-on Starter Tool Kit and the opportunity to purchase additional tools at discounted school prices. The following are a few highlights of the starter kit:
- Meter w/ Peak Voltage Adapter
- Digital Caliper
- Metric and Standard 3/8 Drive Sockets / Ratchet / Extension
- Metric and Standard 1/4 Drive Sockets / Ratchet / Extension
- Assorted Combination Wrenches (Metric/Standard)
- Tire Thread Depth/Tire Pressure Gauge
- Pick & Awl Set
- Tool Box
- Over 100 pieces in all
» Contact the MTC for complete details!
» Hands-on Training
» 18:1 Student to Instructor Ratio
» Knowledgeable, Experienced Instructors
» Jobsite Communication Skills
» Accelerated Training