It is the policy of the LRC to maintain a safe and orderly library setting that is conductive to study, reading, and meeting. Disruptive/Disorderly acts are those that create inconvenience, annoyance, or alarm. We request the cooperation of everyone in refraining from:
- Inappropriate use of library facilities.
- Sleeping in LRC.
- No cell phone use in LRC.
- Littering or not disposing of trash in designated receptacles.
- Consuming food or drinks in the LRC.
- Using portable music players without the use of personal earphones.
- Placing feet on LRC furniture.
- Mutilation or damage of library materials, equipment, and property.
- Violating YTI Internet policy.
- Inappropriate dress. You must wear a shirt and shoes.
- Inadequate personal hygiene.
- LRC follows all YTI policies as stated in the Student Policy Handbook.