We anticipate continued growth in the future as more students and their families recognize the value of focused career education. This briefly outlines our recruiting efforts. For more specific Information, HR Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIRECTOR LEVEL POSITIONS PROFILE
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
Education: College degree in related discipline and/or 10+ years experience in a progressively responsible position within a post-secondary proprietary school.
Skills: Knowledge of state regulations, accreditation standards, Title IV regulations. Knowledge on the goals, objectives, policies and procedures of YTI. Highly skilled in verbal and written communication (strong proofreading, computer skills). Keen analytical abilities, and strong knowledge of Human Resource requirements and regulations.
Primary Duties: Directly manage the five administrative areas of the school: Admissions, Accounting, Financial Aid, Education and Career Services.
- Represent the school in all matters pertaining to Pennsylvania State Licensure, Accreditation, U.S. Department of Education
- Quickly identify and resolve student, staff or procedural problems and issues
- Plan for school improvement and growth by meeting goals established by ownership
- Ensure opportunity for staff and faculty growth and development
- Write school policy and receive required or requested feedback and disseminate new or revised policy information
- Comprehend and analyze monthly P&L
- Approve purchase requests, negotiate leases, establish salaries for new personnel, approve increases
- Review all advertising for content and compliance.
- Prepare all written correspondence in connection with duties of the position
- Conduct meetings, host graduation ceremonies
- Present new student orientation
- Chair Campus Senior Management Meetings
- Knowledge of the daily activities performed in the accounting office, education department, admissions, financial and career services departments
- Knowledge of all educational program objectives
- Responsible for compliance with State, Federal and National Accreditations
- Other duties assigned
Requirements for Teaching Opportunites
YTI Faculty Presentation Information
Employment Contact Info